My New Blog: TF Workshop

Monday, March 19, 2007

Remodeling Tradition: Graffiti

We want to be the kind of family that has lots of traditions. Some of them are planned, and others just kind of pop into being. Having the kids put graffiti on remodeling projects while they are in progress is one of the "others". I don't ask the kids to write on stuff, they just come up and start doing it. My daughter started this about 10 or 12 years ago, and the others have followed suit.

The counter top here is waiting for the large pieces of granite. I would have had it installed already, but I came up a piece short. So its going to be a couple of days...


1 comment:

Joe J. Ernst said...

I recently found some old graffiti under the wallpaper in my kitchen.

I wrote about it here: http://1916bungalow.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-found-treasure-map.html