My New Blog: TF Workshop

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Toaster Setup in the Kitchen Island

One of the features I wanted for the kitchen was a pull-out toaster shelf. With four kids, there was regularly some sort of mess with the toaster at breakfast. The shelf is sized right for the toaster iteself and a couple of loaves of bread. As shown in the picture, we just pull it out and plug it in, without moving it at all. My DW put a tray down to keep the crumbs under control.


I really like the way the cherry stained drawer and shelves go with the green cabinets.

Here is a picture of the cabinet with the door closed. I still need to install the doors on the cabinets to the left.



I was able to get a low-profile pull-out under the applicance lift. It holds the mixer and blender accessories.



No comments: