My New Blog: TF Workshop

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Continuing with building the cabinets

One of my favorite things to do is woodworking in my garage on a cool fall day. It becomes perfect if can listen to an Oregon State football game and also spend some time talking with my kids about the things that are important to them. Today was pretty close to one of those days.

I got most of the plywood cut for the base cabinets, and I plan on assembling them tomorrow. I should be able to get all of them complete in just a few hours. The dadoed face-frames and 3/4" cleat for assembling the boxes allows everything to go together easily.

We are flying off to Disneyland on Tuesday, so all this work stuff will to go on hold again for a week or so. I am looking forward to just relaxing and having fun with the family.


No comments: