My New Blog: TF Workshop

Friday, March 28, 2008

Resources #8 - The Hammer Zone

Hammerzone.com is a great site for detailed information on DIY projects. I refered to a number of the articles here during the kitchen remodel.



The article that came in most handy was one on installing a garbage disposal. I could have figured it out on my own, but I would have likely made a couple of errors that I would then have to fix. The article provided me with a ton of detail and pictures, which allowed a "first time" install.

Here is an example of the level of detail the author provides...


If you need more detail than this, I suggest hiring a contractor for that phase of your project.

Finally, the web link page is fairly good. I did not look them all up, but a few of ones I did had good information.

2 comments:

Kathy Price-Robinson said...

I'd like to feature your kitchen in my L.A. Times series in the real estate section. Are you interested? Please email me at kathyprice@aol.com.

Thanks!

Kathy Price-Robinson

Anonymous said...

sounds like it could be an entertaining website when i get some free time. thanks for the post.
-jack