My New Blog

  • No Progress! - The weather has been so uncharacteristically good in western Oregon, that I haven't worked on the beach house kitchen at all this past couple of months. I'...
    1 year ago

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Resource #4 - Black & Decker Books

The best reference books I have found for remodeling are published by Black and Decker.


They are very comprehensive and contain a large number of step-by-stop photos. The plumbing and wiring books were particularly helpful. I found most of the ones I needed at the library, but ended up buying them to keep as reference guides.

4 comments:

J said...

I am a huge fan of anything thats black&decker. Matter of fact majority of our tools in the kitchen remodeling services Salem OR are black&decker!

San diego room additions said...

Taunton press has a good line of remodeling books

Design Build Consultants said...

I agree with you - I have always been impressed with the books

Charles Huffman said...

Great information and beautiful blog.Thanks for sharing it.



toronto countertops