My New Blog: TF Workshop

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Treat: Skiing!

We are lucky enough to live 90 minutes from a year-round ski slope in Oregon, so my son and I took an early day off and went up for the morning. The snow field shown on the right side of picture sits at and elevation of 8500 feet.


What does this have to do with remodeling? Nothing at all - sometimes I need to take a break and have fun. This helps me remember all the good things I have, and how lucky I am to to have my family, my job, my friends, my faith...

I hope all of you out there have a great Thanksgiving, and get the chance to enjoy and appreciate all you have.

8 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

We would love year round skiing, that's very cool. Curious what the conditions are like in July??

Troy Farwell said...

The snow is groomed, so its OK. We start early quit by about noon - the sun comes out and softens it up. The only times is not fun is when its raining up there.

austin remodeling said...

nice photo. I got to spend 7 days skiing breckenridge this year, it was beautiful

Unknown said...

Hi,
Very good blog and fine posting.
Thanks for sharing this information.

Thanks
switch mode transformer

kitchen countertops said...

Hi.......
This is very good blog and fantastic information . Thanks lot .

Home Framing said...

Great post

George Robinson Kitchens said...

really nice

Dale Murley said...

Very good post it is a very interesting read and I hope to see many more just like it, thanks.